HONISTERFEST 2019 Evening wrist band
Take on a mountain outdoor challenge like no other!
‘HonisterFest’ is all about the social side of getting outdoors and Lake District mountain experience.
After the challenges above and below ground, get your groove on and relax at the Slate Shindig with live music, hog roast and bar from 18:00-22:45
Helping to keep your body and soul in tune, there will be sports massages & holistic treatments using Reiki and reflexology avaialbe throughout the day.
The event is not for profit with donations being made to local charities Keswick Lions and Amy’s Care.
We are delighted to be working with KONG running, Keswick Mountain Bikes, Cyclewise, Fluid Productions and Keswick Brewery to bring you this totally new event for 2019.
HonisterFest is a whole day of extreme activities including a unique fell run, gravel bike time trial and a team challenge followed by live music and Cumbrian food into the evening.
Slate Shindig 'Après-Race' | 18:00-22:45
Wind down after your mountain challenges with our ‘Après-Race’. Enjoy Cumbrian food and live music from two of our favourite local bands surrounded by some the most spectacular mountain scenery in the Lake District.
Bringing their blues, funk and soul grooves to the fells Bowie, Beak and Powney start the evening followed by The Kasios with a mix of popular covers bound to get everyone up and dancing.
Included in your Slate Shindig ticket is one beer/soft drink and a locally sourced Hog Roast (vegetarian and vegan options available) available from 18:00-20:00.
Ticket: £25 (in advance), £35 (on the day)
limited tickets available, don't miss out!
In partnership with Fluid Productions and Buttermere Paragliding Bash
Need to know
- Tickets are non refundable once purchased.
- One wristband is entry for one person
- Stagecoach will be running an additional early and late evening bus facility from Honister to the Keswick so you don’t have to bring your car up the pass.
- Carparking is available if purchased in advance with your ticket for £5. £7.50 on the day - parking is limited to please be mindful and share lifts or use the bus!
- Campervan overnight parking is available for £15 - not available on the day, no tents, campfires, awnings or gazebos please - space is limited.